Wednesday, February 25, 2015

ID: Egg Experiment

here i go talking about physics again lol.
so in physics we are doing an egg experiment where we need to created a way where the egg wont crack from being released from the ceiling. it is really fun but sad when your egg cracks. unfortunately my groups egg cracked and i was very sad. but we will not have our egg crack in our next test. but overall i really like physics. teachers are still surprised that i didn't take AP bio but i knew i didn't want that because its unnecessary for me since i need physics. Ms. Hudson is a really fun and down to earth teacher and I am actually kind of close with her. she is a teacher i definitely would miss when i graduate. the homework is really hard but i do enjoy the class.

here is a picture of my groups egg (Miles Reyna and Lavonnie)
on the left is him first born (cute right) and on the right is when he died.

R.I.P Eggy  February 23, 2015- February 24, 2015  you will be missed :(


3 comments:

  1. The drawing on the egg is pretty funny. He seems doomed to be cracked. Make sure you follow basics of grammar, like capitalizing the first letters of sentences and using apostrophes when you make contraction (aka won't).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool project. I've seen it done in many TV shows an have always wished to do it someday.I think the drawing on the egg is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Physics seems like a fun class because of all of the projects that you guys do. I think that the drawing on the egg is cute and I'm sad to see the egg cracked R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete