Wednesday, March 25, 2015

No offense Hegeman

AP English can be a serious headache at times. Right now in my mind I'm saying that I better pass that AP test this year after all this work we doing.
So we are reading a book called Heart Of Darkness and I hate it. The book is hard to understand and sometimes he be doing too much when describing certain things. This book is only like what 100 pages and we been reading it for 4 weeks now and still not done. Yea that's how hard it is. When we read it in class we have to stop about 4 times per page because it gets really confusing. Especially since Conrad (the author) sometimes doesn't use names for certain characters; we would sit in class like who is Marlow (main character) talking too. There's certain parts of the book that are easier to understand and interesting but other than that I personally don't like the book and I cant wait till we finish because next is Beloved and that book sounds interesting. No offense Ms. Hegeman!


2 comments:

  1. To be clear, I don't expect you to like this book. I expect that the book will help you expand your reading skills. I do hope you like Beloved better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hegeman class is the only thing holding me back. Let's hope after I pass this last marking period it'll be the thing that I look back on in the future to push me forward.I don't like it now but I feel like it'll be appreciated in the future.

    ReplyDelete