Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Its Time.........

Ok AP students its about time to take this freaking AP test. Am I prepared? Do I feel like I will pass? Hell no! But I am obviously still going to try. This annoying ass 3 hour test consists of I don't know how many multiple choice questions (to do in a hour) and 3 essays (to do in 2 hours). No offense Hege but I hate taking English class almost just as much as History (that's still top hated). Sometimes I feel as if there is no point of me taking it because I know I will fail but I think im mainly doing that so I don't have to take her final. This year is coming to an end and I have been so stressed out and emotionally drained. I hate all the timed writing we do in class and I haven't really been improving on it. The little mock test we took earlier in the week to me was a bit easier shockingly. I found the multiple choice texts to be interesting and only in that test I probably would have passed (I think it was just that one test). I truly do hope that on May 6th when I look at that test it will be easier and I will try to pass and I just hope I do.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you that timed writings and being in English class is annoying but, I will all be worth it at the end. Going into the AP test today I did not study because I believe I was prepared for this moment. All of those timed writings prepared me for he 3 essays in 2 hours and I was able to complete all 3. So, though it may have seemed annoying, it all worked out and will prepare you for college and expand your reading and writing skills for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about it if you don't. It's just an opportunity, and if you do your best, that's all you can do!

    ReplyDelete