Wednesday, May 13, 2015

this year...........

So senior year has been fun and all but it hasn't been going as I planned. My plan was to have a prom outfit by the beginning of May and to go away for college and to save a ton of money. Everything happened the opposite. To this day I still have no idea how I will look for prom and I don’t think I will look all fabulous and all. Unfortunately I can’t go away to college because I can’t afford if and no I haven’t won a scholarship. This is a real bummer for me because my dream is to go away and that can’t happen because of my financial status and the government decides to be cheap with giving me money. Now it is basically the end of the school year and I have to rush to find money and everything for prom and the rest of the year. I feel that teachers shouldn't give any more work because school is technically over we are already stressed enough especially me. Well now I have to take a CUNY placement test and it better be easy because I would like to be placed in a higher level class. So whoever staying in the city for college see you around this year because I will be going away once May 2016 hits. Also I am going to City Tech (Brooklyn) yayy (sarcasm voice).
But anyway senior trip was so much fun and I wish it was longer. I can’t wait till prom and Six Flags after prom sounds so much fun. Graduation will be so sad but we won’t be saying goodbye to each other, we would be saying see you soon because I know I am not ready to say goodbye to some people at TMA.

Including weekends and all here are some countdowns:
Rites of passage: 7 days
Prom: 21 days
Senior BBQ: 27 days
Graduation: 42 days


This is all I have but I hope everyone is enjoying their senior year!!!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. I know it might not be what you had planned, but I bet you'll still love City Tech!

    ReplyDelete