Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Passion

Don"t worry my passion of decorative for events as i posted earlier in the school year is still there.

This isn't really a passion I guess, but this is something I need to start doing and that is loving the person I am. Yea majority of the time I am always doubting myself on everything: how I look, what I do what I say etc.. I believe the reason why I am writing this is because prom is coming up.
 I was never really excited about prom and at first I truly didn't want to go. I decided to go still not really caring about it. After today spending 4 hours helping my friend get ready and watching all her other classmates get ready (at someones house) my anxiety started to increase. I am not even going to lie this is a bit off topic but the class of 2015 so far has really bodieddddd prom (peep the emphasis on all the d's).  After watching her today and tearing up a bit I realized that I should be a bit excited about prom. I know I definitely wont win best dressed or even be in the top 15 best dressed but I realized who cares. This will be the first time I fully dress up and everything. I believe I am doubting myself because I wont like the way I look dealing with my hair and body. But i just pray everything goes right so that my sensitive ass wont cry even though there is a possibility that I will.

P.S I still by Saturday need to buy shoes, a clutch, jewelry, a makeup artist, how I will have my hair, and my nails. Yea its a lot but i also pray I find everything this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your prom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I applaud you for publicly addressing your insecurities. I also have my days when I look in the mirror and see nothing but flaws. I'm glad that you aren't letting your insecurities stop you from going out and enjoying life. You are perfectly fine the way that you look and you have so much more than looks. You're also very smart. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Enjoy prom and most importantly, enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete